For employers who offer health benefits to their employees, U.S. healthcare reform has introduced sweeping changes that impact everything from medical plan design and eligibility determination to compliance reporting and tax filings. But with a Health Savings Account (HSA) solution in place, employers have the ability to provide employees with more control over their healthcare costs.
An HSA is a tax-free way for employees to save on eligible health expenses and is tax deductible for employers.
TaxSaver Plan provides HSA solutions that include:
- Managed banking partnerships
- Comprehensive administration, compliance, and management services
- Increased tax savings and reduced health insurance costs
- Mobile and web portals with anytime-access to account information
- Debit card transactions, direct deposit reimbursement and electronic statements